Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Norwood's Challenge!

Come on, join in... Just click on the picshuwe to get all of the details!!


Day 8!!

Wiff Furiends!!

This is me and Laddy...he is waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.


Me, wiff my cousin (Lucy) the Labradoodledork!


Here I am wiff the most BeaYouTeaFul Miss Fergi (on the right) and my buddy Jake!!

Last, butt not least, my newest furiend Prince Nicholas!

Nicholas is on the right..he is 14 years old!!!! Mom said he is much better behaved..
Geeeeeessshhhhh!!

Well there you have it!!

You might notice I didn't post picshuwes of the FurBalls., Chloe and Cecil,
 they are my furiends cuz they live wiff me,  butt these are my furiends by choice!!

Wish I had picshuwes wiff all of you!!


~Winston~

4 comments:

  1. You sure do have a lot of great friends. I am glad to count you as one of mine.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING this series. Norwood is sooooo grrrreat. I just WISH I wasn't involved in the Blogville Olympics so I could play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have handsome friends, Winston! Mom got chocked up when you told us that Laddy was waiting for you @RB.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends are the best! I keep meaning to join in this fun event, but well, my assistant is a bit lazy when it comes to this kind of thing.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete