Monday, March 5, 2012

Hats of Hope







Winston here--I hopes you fweel bettew soon Miss Judi!

Cecil here---All Paws crossed at our house!


Chloe here----Sending Purrrrrs your way!



We joined  Hats of Hope, for Judi @SASS.  Mom Judi has been experiencing quite a bit of pain recently and has gone through several tests to get to the bottom of it. Hopefully, she will get her tests results soon.
Please stop by and give her the love, and prayers, she needs during this difficult time.

Instead of leaving a comment , please click here.

Winston, Chloe and Cecil

6 comments:

  1. The three of you look so cute in your hats! My paws are crossed for Miss Judi.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping Miss Judi in our prayers.
    You look wonderful in your hats.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what cute hats! You guys look wonderful and I'm sure that Miss Judi is feeling all of our love today.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hats! Thanks for supporting Miss Judi!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work with hollister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Miss Judi was overwhelmed yesterday with all of the love. I bet she just loved your hat pictures too.

    I know I do

    ReplyDelete