Friday, March 2, 2012

Dr. Seuss Challenge!!



Hi, Winston here!!



Create your own FACEinHOLE



I'm joining Zoey  (from Zoolatry) and Amber Da Weenie

 in their fun Dr. Seuss Challenge!










Here ye, Here ye!!
It's time to get started,
We are honoring Dr. Seuss,
Not the Dog that Farted!




Today is the challenge 
we'll honor the man,
who wrote the story,
Green Eggs and Ham!


March second his birthday,
born in Nineteen-O-Four.
During sixty long years,
he wrote books galore!


I Googled his name,
to take a look.
This funny man
 wrote over forty books.

So many stories,
remember these two?
"The Cat In the Hat"
and "If I Ran the Zoo"




I read the words
from Green Eggs and Ham!
“I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like green
eggs and ham!









I love funny turtles
as you can see!
Dr. Seuss wrote a book
That spoke to me!





On the big screen today,
 Lorax you can see.
 He lives in the forest,
does he live in a tree?




Dr. Seuss wrote the story,
Happy Birthday to You.
"If He'd never been born,
well what would We do?"




Happy birthday, Dr. Seuss,
on this special day!
Thank you,  Amber and Zoey,
for letting me play!




I want to give a Shout Out to Mary, my good friend and co-worker,  who wrote a beautiful poem for my 60th Birthday!  
When I told her about this challenge, she wrote this fun poem to include in my post!

just click on picture to biggify!

No comments:

Post a Comment