Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm so Honored!

I'm honored, and humbled, to receive this most wonderful award...
... from Ruger and his mom, Annie, at Ruger's Crew!

Now, there are a few Rules that go with this award;

First, and formost:   I want to thank Ruger,  and his sisfur Izzy, for thinking of my bloggy.  When sumbody thinks of your bloogy..THEN gives you an award..well golly, it just gives a warm fuzzy in the tummy!

Let me tell you a little about Ruger.
Ruger started his bloggy last May, shortly after his other sisfur Neve went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was lonely, and probably being a couch potato, so his Mommy (Annie)  decided he needed an outlet.   Thus, a bloggy was born!

Ruger, an Australian Cattle Dog, lives in New Zeland! I ask you folks, why isn't he a New Zeland Cattle Dawg???   Anywho, he lives with his Mommy and Daddy...and his NEW sisfur Izzy in that BeaYouTeaFul land Far..Far...Far...Away from the U.S.A.  Lucky for us, we stay in touch with Facebook and our bloggy's!!
Ruger is a great guy and iffin you haven't met him, you better hop over to his neck of the woods and say howdy..HERE!

I'm supposed to pass this award on to five of my furiend's
 five with less than 200 followers..
so..as I make my travels through the blogosphere
    and find bloggy's with less than 200 followers.
 I will ask them to stop by and pick up the award!


You know, my Mom has a hard time following RULES!
She did that last time then felt bad for all of my other furiends....
and, cuz this goes to bloggy's with less than 200 follower's...
she thinks this needs to be given to Maybe Just a Few More than five!!

Thanks again to the Ruger's Crew!

~Winston~

6 comments:

  1. Concatulations Winston! It is so cool that yous won the Liebster Award! Yous deserves it! And Me is off to visit your friend!
    My hair slobbery sister Cinnamon is a Australian Cattle Dog - she is part dingo too!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well deserved indeed.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winston, I just found your blog. I have been home sick cause I ate a tennis ball and had to go to the hospital. So now that I am home, I have a lot of time to check out my blogville friends. I was over at my gal pal Nellie at "Cat From Hell" and she told me about you.

    I hope we can be friends.

    Talk to you soon
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award, Winston. I need to stop over and say hi to Ruger!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a nice award, congrats pal, you deserve it...and many more! Ruger sounds way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool award, Winston! I will pop over to meet Ruger, too.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete