Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blizzard of 2012

It seems like the Weather Forecaster's have finally figured IT out! When they say we will get a dumper...we get a dumper!  That is what happened Thursday-Saturday early morning!

If Nature call's, you try to find a path well traveled !


Beautiful scenery!




Love the taste of snow..yummy!



I could stay here all day!





Somebody wanted to keep the beer chilled! 

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Winston

If the human race wishes to have a prolonged and indefinite period of material prosperity, they have only got to behave in a peaceful and helpful way toward one another.
Winston Churchill


6 comments:

  1. My weekend would be so much better if I got snow like you did, Winston!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE had snow when we woke up this morning. It was absolutley brilliant and we did loads of zoomies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wish we had some snow but I'm glad you got some! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Winston!! Fanks for coming by and woofing me a message on my blog. I am hoping that I can get that lazy secretary of mine to take some dictation ofer the weekend so I can git sum more of picktures of my fery most handsome self on my blog for pups to look at.
    Of course we don't hafe that snows stuff here - not efen really in winter, so they won't look as good as your picktures. Do your snows still be there of hafe that all gone away?

    I hope you and them kitties hafe a good weekend wif bof your humans.

    Tail wags, Ruger

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to have snow. No snow in Phoenix. Phooey! You did make a good path.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog and Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Winston,

    Did you have a big party this weekend and forget to throw away the evidence - hiccup? Tee Hee

    You're so lucky to have snow buddy, build a great big Snowman for me :)

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete