Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 1st Gotcha Day, Winston




It's hard to believe that this is your very 1st Gotcha Day!!

Thanks for bringing such joy into our lives!

...we brought you home for a week "trial visit".



...we fell in love with you right away!
Your first trip to Loveland!

..you quickly tolerated the bratty furballs!





...and wrapped your dad around your little paw!



...even though you are sitting pretty in the car..you really do not like car rides!



...I soon found out you would not make a good running partner!
I will walk..just don't ask me to run!
I must say, over the year, you have gotten a tad bit better in the running department. At least I don't have to carry you anymore!



...you have put up with all your photo shoots!








...met new furiends!

Auntie Sally, Jake and Fergi!


....you decided that Lucy can be a furiend too!!





...you went to festivals



...and ballgames..

....you played in the snow..(licked the snow)



.....you showed us your passion for the tennis ball






.. and you gave us a scare when you had the sickies and spent Christmas Eve in the hospital , thank goodness we were able to bring you home Christmas morning...you still love this ducky!





......you have brought tremendous joy into our family, little man!







HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day, Dude! Looks like you've got everything in perfect working order in the house there... fantastic job in just one year!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Winston!
    Wow, happy happy Gotcha Day to you! What a wonderful pack you have made. Everyone is happy and that's perfect. Love your photo shoot pix. Have a great day and a really fun year!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy gotcha day Winston

    We enjoyed seeing all the photos, and have loved your blog.

    kisses from Teka and back slaps from Gussie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy gotcha day Winston! That was a great little trip through your first year. I'm so glad I met you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day, Winston! I hope you had the most special day with tons of treats and hugs!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. WINSTON! I'm LAAATTTEEEEE! I hope you are still celebrating your very special day! :D Happy Happy Happy 1st Gotcha Day Winston pal! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WINSTON! I'm LAAATTEEE! Hope you're still celebrating your very special day! :D Happy Happy Happy 1st Gotcha Day Winston pal! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am like the Mad Hatter ~ I am running late in saying Happy Gotcha Day Winston. What a great review of your first year.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deewest Winston
    Fowgive me fow being late, but my good wishes fow a vewy Happy Gotcha Day awe vewy sincewe and full of love
    You have bwought joy not only to yoow family but to us yoow fwiends too
    I hope this is only the fiwst of dozens mowe happy celebwations fow you
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete